- Conference 2015 Programme
- Conference 2015: Keynotes
- Conference 2015 Workshops
- Conference 2015 Sponsors
- Conference 2015 Presentations Archive
The UN has designated 2015 as the International Year of Evaluation to advocate and promote evaluation and its use. The theme of the International Year of Evaluation is Evidence for the world we want — using evaluation to improve people’s lives through better policy making.
Check out our Conference 2015 Keynotes page for news of the international, Pacific and national keynote speakers that we have invited to join us at Conference 2015.
Call for Papers
Our Conference programme offers:
- Conference: The conference programme (see also conference abstracts) offers two full days and one half day of presentations, speakers, panel discussions, Pasifika Fono, Hui Maori, Pakeha Forum and plenty of opportunities for networking and sharing information and knowledge — Monday afternoon, Tuesday and Wednesday 6 – 8 July
- Workshops: 1/2 day and full day workshops (see details or register) — Monday morning, 6 July and Thursday, 9 July
|Acceptance of proposals||Week 18 – 22 May|
|Programme available||Week 25 – 29 May|
|Book Waipuna accommodation to ensure availability||Monday 15 June|
|Earlybird registration closes||Sunday 21 June|
|Powerpoint presentations for pre-loading||Wednesday 1 July|
|Registration closes||Friday 3 July|
|Pre-conference workshop||Monday 6 July
9 – 12 noon
|Conference starts||Monday 6 July, 12.30 pm|
|Conference finishes||Wednesday 8 July, 4 pm|
|Post-conference workshops||Thursday 9 July
9 am – 4.30 pm
Early Bird price will apply to registrations received on or before midnight on Sunday 21 June 2015.
All prices include 15% Goods and Services Tax.
- If you are not attending the conference but wish to attend one or more of the following events – the workshops, the Hui Maori, Pasifika Fono, Pākehā Forum, Conference Dinner – please also enrol via the online registration process.
- It is also possible to register for a Single Day. This provides you access to a maximum of two sessions (a session being a morning or an afternoon). The cost is $325 earlybird and $345 for members and non-members, and $150 for student or unwaged.
NOW OPEN Individuals or community-based organisations are invited to apply for a scholarship to assist with registration costs, who would otherwise not be able to attend the conference.
Please download this document for more information, and an application form.
Applications close 5 pm, Tuesday 16 June. Applicants will be informed of the outcome by Thursday 18 June at the latest.
Venue and Accommodation
The ANZEA Conference 2015 venue is Waipuna Hotel, Mt Wellington, Auckland.
Waipuna Hotel and Conference Centre is one of New Zealand’s largest and most comprehensive Auckland conference centre and hotel accommodation venue.
It’s located just 15 minutes from both Auckland City and Auckland’s International Airport and is set amongst 6.26 acres of parkland overlooking a picturesque saltwater lagoon.
It offers prestigious 4-star hotel accommodation with 148 rooms and suites available and superb guest facilities. Plus 450 free off-street car parks, internet, restaurant and bar options, and a swimming pool, spa and gymnasium for your use.
Conference Accommodation Special
Conference accommodation special for a Bureau Room (includes 1 queen and 1 double sized bed) PLUS a cooked breakfast:
- Single – $172.50 (GST inclusive) includes one cooked breakfast per room per night
- Double or twin share – $195.50 (GST inclusive), includes two cooked breakfasts per room per night.
Book before 15 June to ensure room availability.
To book online, go to www.waipunahotel.co.nz and enter the Promo code ANZEA0607 in the box on the right-hand side of the home page (under BOOK NOW), and click the arrow.
Follow the instructions on the screen to make a reservation with instant confirmation. For any accommodation queries, phone 0800 924 786 (NZ only) or +64 9 526 3000.
For conference specific queries, contact Robyn Bailey email@example.com.
A special thanks to Maxine Dignan for providing the wonderful wave photos!
Latest Conference News
We would like to remind you that Earlybird Registrations and Scholarship Applications are due to close in 9 days, on 29 May.
We have a great line-up of keynotes confirmed for ANZEA Conference 2016. David Pritchard, Dr Sarah-Jane Tiakiwai, Dr Yvonne Underhill-Sem, and Kate Frykberg will be presenting at the Conference. Below are brief bios of this year’s keynotes. For detailed information and […]
Welcome to a new year and with it, our future-focused ANZEA Conference 2016 that embraces a changing evaluation landscape in a diverse and pluralist Aotearoa New Zealand. If you have experiences and ideas that you’d like to share with colleagues, we invite you to submit a proposal for a conference presentation.