The Knowledge Institute uses a range of practical and useful evaluation tools, frameworks and approaches to support organisations to evaluate their strategy, planning processes, programmes, policies and other initiatives. We also support organisations to build their internal evaluative capacity so they are able to self evaluate, learn, adapt and improve their performance and achieve the outcomes they are seeking for those communities and people they work with and for.
We also provide evaluation coaching and training for leadership, management and staff. Some of our services include:
- Evaluation and Review
- Evaluation Capacity Building
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
- Training and Facilitation
The Knowledge Institute is a member of the Kinnect Group http://www.kinnect.co.nz and also works with a range of other senior professionals. This collaborative approach ensures that our teams have the right knowledge, skill sets and sector experience for each assignment and our work is tailored for each client and context. We work in many contexts and sectors, including Philanthropy, Environment, Transport, Health, Mental Health, Disability, Education, Employment, Māori Development, Social Development, Housing and Sport and Recreation.
Some of the things the Knowledge Institute does include:
- Assisting organisations to develop their evaluative capacity and systems to monitor and evaluate the quality and value of any program or policy
- Training and supporting leadership, management and staff to develop the mindset, skills and ‘know how’ to be able to monitor and evaluate what you do, using practical and useful evaluation approaches and methods to obtain reliable, useful and robust evaluative findings
- Supporting organisations to develop performance measurement systems that provide useful, actionable information about the quality and value of what they do
- Ensuring organisations get the best value they can out of their evaluation, research and performance measurement investment
- Carry out independent evaluation or research of strategy, policies and programmes.