ANZEA membership is low cost, so that it is accessible to as many people as possible. By joining ANZEA you become part of a network of evaluation professionals and those who have a keen interest in evaluation, and receive many benefits, including:
Benefits at the Branch level
- Free and low cost professional education and professional development events, seminars and workshops through regional Branches
- Networking events and opportunities to meet with other evaluation practitioners
- Collegial support
Benefits at a National level
- Discounted registration fee for ANZEA Conferences and all other ANZEA events
- Discounted Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Regular member bulletins relating to work opportunities and other news relating to the field of evaluation and research
- Access to our constantly evolving website, with a range of resources for evaluation practitioners such as our Consultants Directory
- Inclusion in the electronic ANZEA Members List, displaying your name and email to show your membership with ANZEA (only published with your consent)
- Regular newsletters (about 5-6 per year)
- Access to He Take Tō Te Aromatawai – Evaluation Matters, ANZEA’s evaluation journal released each year
- Support to develop evaluator practice and the wider profession through the evaluator competencies and evaluation standards
- A professional body advocating for the interests of the evaluation field
- Being part of a professional and collegial network, making new connections expanding thinking and practice
- Links with other professional evaluation associations regionally and internationally.
Fee (Plus GST)
* ANZEA membership runs from July 1 to June 30 each year. If you join after March 31 the fee is $60+GST. If you join in June your membership will commence in July.
To join or renew as a individual member with ANZEA please complete our online membership form here and an invoice will be issued to you for payment after we receive this form.
Our Corporate Membership package is available to organisations who wish to join four or more members at a discounted rate. Visit our Corporate Membership page for more information.