ANZEA is for people in Aotearoa New Zealand who practice, commission, or otherwise have an interest in evaluation. Joining ANZEA makes you part of a stimulating and growing community. It allows you to develop your thinking and practice, build your evaluation capacity, connect with others and discover work and learning opportunities.
To join or renew your membership with ANZEA (individual or organisational) please complete our online membership application below and an invoice will be issued to you for payment after we receive this form.
As well as being part of the vibrant ANZEA network, you receive these benefits from joining ANZEA:
- Reduced rates for ANZEA conferences, events and professional development opportunities
- Discounted Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Invitations to Branch networking and events
- An e-newsletter sharing interesting updates, articles, news and links (around five per year)
- Regular member bulletins sharing work opportunities and events
- Automatic links to free issues of New Zealand’s Journal He Take Tō Te Aromatawai – Evaluation Matters
- Inclusion in the electronic ANZEA Members Directory, displaying your name and email (only with your express consent)
- Ability to increase your online profile via the ANZEA Consultants Directory, where you can promote your evaluation services
- Ability to help shape ANZEA, our evaluation community and evaluation practice by standing for the national Board, working committees, Branch committees or getting involved in Branch activities
- The opportunity to become involved in ANZEA conference development
- Support to develop evaluator practice and the wider profession through the evaluator competencies and evaluation standards
- Reduced rate for membership and conferences for the Canadian Evaluation Society
- Links with other professional evaluation associations regionally and internationally
|Membership type*||Fee (Plus GST)|
|Standard Individual Membership||$150|
|Not for Profit Individual Membership**||$100|
|Organisation Membership 4-19 people||$120 per person|
|Organisation Membership 20+ people||Annual fee negotiated with ANZEA Manager|
Canadian Evaluation Society members receive a 25% discount on ANZEA membership. Please send proof of CES membership to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*ANZEA membership runs from 1 July to 30 June each year. If you join after 31 March the fee is $60+GST or $25+GST for Students. If you join in June your membership will commence in July.
**Applies to individuals working for Charitable Trusts or Incorporated Societies.
To join or renew as a individual member with ANZEA please visit our Individual Membership page for further details and our online membership form.
Our Organisational Membership package is available to organisations who wish to join four or more members at a discounted rate. Visit our Organisational Membership page for more information.